samtwizle

Are You Embracing Neuromarketing?

On 7/12/2018 at 5:39 PM, samtwizle said:

I don't know if I'll get that deep into it in the introductory videos, but yes, hypnotic techniques definitely play a factor. 

Here's a link to a fascinating example of how Derren Brown used these techniques to convince Simon Pegg: 

wow.... that is amazing. The power of Suggestion ... online info-mercials must use this same technique in a way....I would watch (which i don't anymore) shopping channel and they would have me convinced in no time that i wanted whatever it was they were selling ... 🙂  I am a recovering online shopping addict... no joke. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, samtwizle said:

Hey everyone! The first part of this Series is now available for viewing using the following link: 

Hope you all enjoy and let me know your perspectives/takeaways in the comments...

@Debby Spaltmann @Kevin @Gary J Stearman @Julian Young @TinaSaxena @Tam @Celia A @Misty Flanagan @Graham Nicholls @Margaret Doxey @Shannon @ShantaDarling @Cheryl @David @DNatureofDTrain @Doncarterholistictherapies

Excelente Mate. Thank you very much. Look forward to read it

Thanks Sam - very interesting to get such a solid introduction to the subject. I really appreciate your open and informative style of presenting. Will look forward to future videos. I would personally prefer a shorter format as I like to think around the topic and fill in the gaps myself. Gets the grey matter working 🙂 Great stuff!

• Like 1

The 2nd part of this Introductory series is now live on the platform. A 15min video on 'The Reciprocity Factor'.

You can view it here, let me know your thoughts & perspectives: