samtwizle

Are You Embracing Neuromarketing?

Hi All,

I'm looking to judge the interest in doing a series of very short videos (no more than 15mins per video) on an introduction to the relatively new field of Neuromarketing. 

Neuromarketing is already causing major changes in the way we traditionally market our services, and better still, it is based on psychological findings and neuroscience. 

Comment below or react to this post if you would be interested in these '101' instructional videos...

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

I'm sure it will be of great value Sam 

I like the Idea of short, concise and to the point videos, neuroscience is a favourite subject of mine so  I  will watch with interest neuromarketing. I wonder if it contains elements of hypnosis compliance techniques 🤠

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gary J Stearman said:

I'm sure it will be of great value Sam 

I like the Idea of short, concise and to the point videos, neuroscience is a favourite subject of mine so  I  will watch with interest neuromarketing. I wonder if it contains elements of hypnosis compliance techniques 🤠

I don't know if I'll get that deep into it in the introductory videos, but yes, hypnotic techniques definitely play a factor. 

Here's a link to a fascinating example of how Derren Brown used these techniques to convince Simon Pegg: 

• Love 2

On 7/12/2018 at 11:17 AM, samtwizle said:

Hi All,

I'm looking to judge the interest in doing a series of very short videos (no more than 15mins per video) on an introduction to the relatively new field of Neuromarketing. 

Neuromarketing is already causing major changes in the way we traditionally market our services, and better still, it is based on psychological findings and neuroscience. 

Comment below or react to this post if you would be interested in these '101' instructional videos...

@samtwizle this sounds amazingly interesting, I would absolutely love to learn more about this, please count me in. 

• Like 2

Hey Everyone! In response to the interest, I will be producing these sets of short introductory videos! I'll post the 1st one sometime this week and then comment back on here once it has been uploaded unto the platform so that you can all see it.

• Like 6

Sam,, 100% count me in. Sounds fascinating!Watched the video, looks like Darren Brown influenced/hyptotised Simon Pegg by the words, relating to a bike, that he used?

• Like 2

On 7/12/2018 at 6:39 PM, samtwizle said:

I don't know if I'll get that deep into it in the introductory videos, but yes, hypnotic techniques definitely play a factor. 

Here's a link to a fascinating example of how Derren Brown used these techniques to convince Simon Pegg: 

Wooow

• Love 1