What's a forum without a coffee lounge? Come in, sit, chat, and have a cup! 🙂

Having some Mc'Ds coffee while I'm looking around the forums. Thanks to everyone who set all this up and for your tireless work. The coffee's always on so feel free to relax - you've all earned it!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Hahaha, love this! Coffee is SO close to my heart 😉

Sitting at one of our local shops exploring the forums and working on some strategies for my business. 

I absolutely echo JRAyres' statement of gratitude to the team who set this up! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Coffee is life! lols  Once a week at the local coffee shop...extra expresso, amazing what you can get done haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I must say coffee is the best. I love all the different varieties of it and the difference in everyone's preferences when it comes to coffee. I find it so interesting!

There is nothing better than a good catch up with your friends over a cuppa or the smell of coffee that signals the start of a new and exciting day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I agree it must be fresh and strong. No need for sugar because as my mum would say I'm too sweet. Got to be a cappuccino for me!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Gary J Stearman said:

It's got to be fresh and strong.. Currently black with brown sugar... Not sure how that effects a diet I'm struggling with. Lol😎

Cut out the sugar Gary🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Couldn't resist the coffee lounge....😂 tea, rather chai or coffee, I'm always up for a  steaming cuppa!

Glad to meet you all and looking forward to some coffee chats.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Being a computer person I'm almost 90% coffee.  Matthew Algie is my preferred brand. No sugar required with their coffees, although I normally like some brown sugar in other coffees. Comforting cup of tea is also nice.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Brown sugar... Is that a European thing? Not many that I know drink it that way.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Tastes much nicer with brown sugar than white. White makes it too sweet. No idea if it's a European thing.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

That actually does sound good, a bit more of a mellow taste than white. Raw sugar works well for that, too

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Tastes much nicer with brown sugar than white. White makes it too sweet. No idea if it's a European thing.

Better for the body, less chemicals in the refining process, a little bit more fiber, best to cut sugar out altogether. No  to sweeteners.

Take it from an expert 😎 wellness coach working on her own sugar ummm.. addiction... subtraction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ok, I've got my first cup of coffee in front of me this morning, pure black is how it goes for me!

What's the Coffee Lounge subject of choice today? Addiction to coffee maybe? :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Well now I have "sugar guilt" (is there a coach around to help me? :D) 

Having an "Iced Java" - sounds good until you realize it's just a sugary coffee flavored syrup with milk. There is coffee in it, so it counts, right?

Edited by JRAyres
  • Haha 3

mm Coffee, Cappuccino, Frappe, Frappuccino.. I love them all...

Mocha coffee,

plain straight black coffee..

And hazel nut.. coffees I love. :) .

But when it comes to cremes.. Irish creme all the way baby..

only Coffee I did not like is.. when I once was possessed by this strange thing and made Garlic Coffee...

What was I thinking? lol.... Either I really do not like it.. or made it wrong... lol.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 10:02 AM, Neil said:

I tend to use honey in my coffee if it is a bit bitter. My favorite coffee is from a french press....but once in a great while to make Turkish Coffe

Edited by Shannon
took video out of post
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DNatureofDTrain said:

mm Coffee, Cappuccino, Frappe, Frappuccino.. I love them all...

Mocha coffee,

plain straight black coffee..

And hazel nut.. coffees I love. 🙂 .

But when it comes to cremes.. Irish creme all the way baby..

only Coffee I did not like is.. when I once was possessed by this strange thing and made Garlic Coffee...

What was I thinking? lol.... Either I really do not like it.. or made it wrong... lol.

Garlic. Coffee.

Garlic.

Coffee...

:classic_blink:

• Haha 2

Okay I must say I am a huge coffee addict so count me in on this subject, but I have never heard of brown sugar in coffee (must be a European thing)..but I may have to give that go, just so I can say I have had the experience.:classic_rolleyes: I unfortunately drink way more coffee than I probably should, although a nice cup of tea works as well...I crave tea more in the fall.But coffee, a strong brewed coffee I crave all year long....But Sorry Misty I have to pass on the Pumpkin flavor...that is just not natural.  :classic_blink:

• Love 2